We have been at YWAM Colorado Springs for a little over a week now and are getting settled into our new home. It’s been a busy few days. In the last week:
- we traveled 1,023 miles.
- we moved into 650 square foot of housing.
- we played in 6-8 inches of snowfall.
- I’ve enjoyed setting up house and getting our daily schedule in order.
- Joey began serving with the maintenance team on the base.
- Isaiah spent time working with Joey around the campus.
- Makenna lost her first tooth.
- Kyla enjoyed reconnecting with friends.
- at campus worship we drew pictures and gave encouraging words to be taken to front line workers in Thailand.
- Joey and I attended our first staff meeting.
- Noah turned 3!
Thank you for walking with us through life…