It’s been a busy couple months for our family.
Since our last news letter we:
- traveled 9,831 miles.
- helped drive a friends car half way across the country.
- prepped 468 childcare crafts for our Staff Conference featuring Alejandro Rodriguez from YWAM Argentina.
- decorated 28 tables to welcome the Spring Quarter Students.
- reupholstered 2 couch cushions, 10 pillows and 18 seat covers for Kairos, our base coffee shop.
- represented YWAM at 4 showings of The Thorn production.
- filmed the Discipleship Training Course (DTC) at a local church in Castle Rock.
- made a 10 day trip to California and Oregon to visit Laurel’s Grandma.
We are still asking God what He wants and obeying day by day. We are not in this alone and want to thank you all for being in this season with us.
Lots of Love,
Nepal Earthquake: Disaster Relief
A 7.8 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal with devastating force, toppling homes, villages, and historic buildings and it has left 1200+ people and counting, dead.
We have several teams that live and work in Nepal in this area, they are safe and are currently redirecting all their efforts to help in disaster relief. They are asking for your prayers and support.
To give DIRECTLY to the Disaster Relief fund for this Nepal Earthquake, click https://www.ywamsf.org/donate.
Our worker from Nepal writes, “Just read the NY Times report…first news I’ve had a chance to see all day. The villages we work in from Battar over to the east…they all fall in an area of heavy impact. (We) will get our guys up there ASAP to assess…”